AAMI Level 3 Surgical gowns are used for Moderate risk situations; for example during arterial blood draw, inserting an intravenous (IV) line, in the emergency room, or for trauma cases.
- Provides full body coverage.
- Closed back, neck tie closure, elastic cuffs.
- AAMI Level 3 Surgical Gown.
- Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin.
- Knitted sleeve cuffs.
- Waterproof and prevents blood splatter.
- Provides protection from common dirt, dust and grime, minor splashes and particulates.
- Tri Laminate Non Woven Fabric
- Test Criteria: Spray Impact < 1.0g, Hydrostatic Pressure > 50cm
- CE Approved. Our disposable gowns have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.